I have a natural sound, very warm and yet I can give a strong delivery or hard sell as well. I can sound professional and am versatile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Wasilla, Alaska, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can sound like Kermit the frog, Marvin the martian, a cartoon villain with or without a British accent, superhero, Barney the dinosaur. I would love to be a voice talent for animation, mainly a villain.
My Voice Experience
Once upon a time, I was the Valley Varmit, for a local car dealership, until the dealership sold. Over the years, I've had many commercials air on local radio and TV stations, and currently have two airing on TV with numerous spots on radio. The project I'm most proud of, is being the narrative voice for the "History of the Alaska State Troopers", in the Trooper Museum in Anchorage. I'm also the voice guy for a local car audio business,Image Audio and Les Vogt uses my voice for his shows.
I have a high school diploma and proud of it!
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio, which includes computer editing software, Adobe Audition. Plus I can use the facilities at the radio station I manage.
I've been in commercial radio in Alaska for over 25 years. I currently am the Program Director for a Hot A/C in Wasilla (Valley Radio Q 99.7 KMBQ) and an Adult Hits in Anchorage. (92.1 BOB FM/KBBO).
I do a lot of public appearances for the station: remote broadcasts, emceeing and other public speaking. I also schedule music for radio stations and have multiple format experience and a vast knowledge of Selector and Music Master. My website is:
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Eddie Maxwell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eddie Maxwell is a Standard subscriber.
• Eddie Maxwell was last active on Voice123 221 days ago