I have a naturally deep voice which can be warm and soothing, threatening and 'bark-like' as well as Barry-White sexy.
I also do many cartoon voices from high and squeaky on down.
I also sing in many styles including rock, musical theater, operatic (basso/baritone), country, Irish, folk and more. I have a very wide vocal range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Massachusetts, Boston, New England, Medford, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, Russian, Slavic, Boston, Brooklyn, New York, Southern
My Voice Experience
Announcer for dance and theatrical performances by many groups in Boston area for 20 years.
Lynx System Developers Inc. - promotional video for new sports-related technology (December 2009)
…OUT OF HERE: The Veteran’s Project - Art exhibit by Krzysztof Wodiczko, which opened at the Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston, November 2009.
Played several voice roles of soldiers in Afghanistan.
Voice-over class through Boston Center for Adult Education, taught by radio personality Jordan Rich
Attended Berklee College of Music 1978-1982 as a Traditional Composition major.
Member of Irish/Celtic band "The Jug o' Punch" since 2007 and "The Boston Harbor Bhoys" since 2014, playing regular gigs throughout Eastern and Central Massachusetts. (Vocals, guitar, Irish bouzouki, mandolin, bass guitar)
My Studio Equipment
MacBook with ProTools First and Garage Band.
8-track TEAC digital recorder.
Audio Technica condensor mics, Shure and AKG voice mics, 2 PZMs
Singer (bass up to high baritone/tenor)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Eddie Biggins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eddie Biggins is a Standard subscriber.
Eddie Biggins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Eddie Biggins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Eddie Biggins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Eddie Biggins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.