British, conversational, neutral, classy, warm, rich
Business presentations - professional, confident, authoritative, knowledgeable
Narrations - warm, friendly, confident, conversational
Commercials - believable, upbeat, fun, friendly
E-learning - smooth, professional, clear
Phone prompts - friendly, upbeat, conversational
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (British neutral), London (cockney), Scottish, Liverpudlian (The Beatles)
My Voice Experience
I provide high quality voiceovers for clients and companies worldwide, My recent voiceover clients including global names such as Universal Studios, Fox, American Express, Tesla, BP, Amazon, Spotify, Puma, Samsung, KFC, Specsavers, Qatar Airways, the United Nations, Lycamobile and many more!
My voiceover work covers TV and Radio commercials, business presentations, e-learning courses, on-hold telephone prompts, web promotions and just about any other type of voiceover you could think of!
I'm the narrator on the multi-award winning TV series "The Race Of Their Lives" about the Round The World Clipper Race that has been screened worldwide.
Thanks to my "easy to understand" neutral British accent, I am heard all over the world from America to Zambia!
25 years experience in BBC and Commercial Radio presentation and narration.
Qualified in Performance Coaching.
2 years course completed in Communication Studies.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM103 microphone ("the world's favourite mic")
Rode NT-1 (2014) large cardioid condenser microphone
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 recording interface
Professional vocal booth
SMR professional shock mount
All metal popshield
Akai RPM3 professional studio monitors
Recording and editing software (WavePad and iMac)
I'm a qualified Performance Coach which gives me an edge in effective communication!
I enjoyed many years as a Radio host on Commercial Radio stations across the UK.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ed Bretten by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ed Bretten is a Premium subscriber.
• Ed Bretten has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours