Dry, midwestern, a guy's guy, cowboy, Irish
Dry humor, cold and calculating for sparring, smooth and debonair for classy, sharp and to the point for documentaries, fun and silly for Disney types...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern, Native Chicagoan, Whiner, Chicago Whiner, Southern Drawl, Texan, Irish.
My Voice Experience
Currently, completing an audio book "HEROmanity: 24hrs to a heroic life" publishing by Thanksgiving, 2014.
Much of my VO has been with cable access television, where I have been a regular Intro for "Artist to Artist" in Skokie, Illinois. I've also been in a project for internet promotion.
I have become a regular voice behind an orientation for the Skokie, IL Fire Department training video. The content included items such as Hazmat training, and basic topics for new recruits. The videographer has also used my voice for other fire dept. work.
Certificate in Animation/Multimedia from Oakton Community
College. Oakton was where I first had my initiation with voice over
Columbia College, Chicago
The Business of Voice Over - taught by Deborah Hermaly. The business end of the industry.
Acting School in Chicago, taught by Gigi Buffington.
Breathing, speech, physical space, speaking, and
Beginning Voice Over at Act 1 taught by Kirk Johnson.
Bosco Productions, a sound production studio in Chicago Kathy Keys Bosco taught & coached for two years. My
demo was produced by Bosco Productions in 2006.
BA, 1996, From Eastern Illinois University, with a Minor in Psychology and an emphasis in business (Interdisciplinary Studies).
My Studio Equipment
- Dell Dimension 8200 using Sonar 5 Producer Edition
- PreSonus Microphone
I've also worked as:
- offset printer
- order puller/packer/shipper
- grocery store employee
- Jr. Camp Counselor
- Computer Lab Assistant
- Apartment Maintenance
- Data Entry in a tax office
- Quality Control in a food plant
- Production for paint company
- Theater Stage/Prop Production
I've been an Introduction Leader for Landmark Education
I have also taken on reading for the blind & sight impaired on CHRS Radio at Lighthouse for the Blind in Chicago.
I am an artist, graphic & fine, as well as a photographer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Earl Mirsky by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Earl Mirsky is a Premium subscriber.
• Earl Mirsky has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours