Announcer, TV Promo, Character Specialist, Guy Next Door
Smooth, Warm and Welcoming for narrations and IVR /// Confident and Professional for presentations or training seminars /// a plethora of approaches for commercial and television promo reads /// character & animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Hollywood, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cartoonish , Australian (Croc Hunter), British , Down South USA , Midwest USA , West Coast USA , Surfer Dude , Extreme Sports Guy , Spicoli Type (stoner) , Basic , Professional
My Voice Experience
I have been voicing and producing projects since 1997.
I've voiced an uncountable plethora of commercials, online video gateways, power point presentations, seminars, on hold messages and IVR.
Recent work includes national ads for iHeartMedia, The Scranton Law Firm, StartOverToday.com. Regional ads for CBS, Fiat, Metro PCS and Papa Murphy's. Training modules and presentations for Verizon Wireless and E. & J. Gallo Winery. IVR for Major League Baseball and The Tooth Fairy Hotline.
- Degree in Communications.
- 20 years actively involved in professional Voice Over
- Composer / Musician / Producer / Singer Songwriter
- Commercial Production Director
- Creative Director
- Marketing Director
- Copy Writer
My Studio Equipment
Studio consists of a dedicated isolated vocal booth. DBX 376 Tube Vocal Pre Amp Strip, an arsenal of mics including an Audio Technica AT4047/SV, AKG C1000, AKG C414 ULS, Rhode NT2, Heil PR40, Electro-Voice RE-20, Shure SM57's and SM58's. Pro Tools, Adobe Audition 3.0 & CS6.
I can write creative copy, voice and produce the project to effectively get you or your clients message not only across but also remembered by the listening / viewing potential consumers!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dylan Riggs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dylan Riggs is a Standard subscriber.
• Dylan Riggs was last active on Voice123 227 days ago