Edgy, Young, Millennial, Gen X, Attitude, Natural, Believable
Dustin is a veteran voice talent who can be as normal as the guy next door, an edgy announcer, or give your message a wry attitude.
* Young, Cool, Edgy, Gen-X...
* Genuine, Believable, Authentic, Real...
* Animated, Cartoon, Upbeat, Fun...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Tulsa, OK, Oklahoma, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
All accents are over the top and cartoony.
Australian, Irish, Muppet, British, German, Middle-Eastern, Cajun, Cowboy, Redneck, Creepy Old Man, Playa, indistinguishable European.
If you need a certain character, I am very good at exaggerating stereotypes and creating unique voices.
Please click my CHARACTER DEMO --->>
My Voice Experience
International voice talent (USA, Canada, South Africa, UK, Australia, Malta)
14 years commercial VO experience (TV, Radio, Web)
5 years long form narration VO experience (DVD, AudioBook, Web Tutorial : Medical, Tech, Industrial)
Addy Awards (2002, 2003, 2009)
OAB Awards (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011)
Bachelor's degree in Advertising.
Trained in Voice & Diction.
Attended workshops by:
Roy Williams (Radio Advertising)
Dan O'Day (Radio Advertising)
Jeffrey Hedquist (Radio Advertising)
Nancy Wolfson (Voice Performance)
Terry Berland (Voice Directing)
Patrick Fraley (Voice Over)
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT2 (Mic)
Audio-Technica 450ST (Mic)
Symetrix 528E (Vox Processor)
Adobe Audition 3.0 (Editing Suite)
Award winning copywriter & producer.
Member of Toastmasters.
Lecture at area schools and universities on advertising, writing & production topics.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dustin Parkhurst by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dustin Parkhurst is a Premium subscriber.
• Dustin Parkhurst has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours