Smooth, Baritone, English, Guy Next Door, Voice of God, Epic, Characters and Accents.
Duncan's voice has been described as being warm, inviting and engaging: a clean non-regional English accent. a baritone range with soft over-tones. Conversational, Real, Bright, Clear, Articulate, Energetic, Attitude, Playful, Sincere, Caring, Uplifting, Warm, Approachable, Upbeat, Cool, Professional, Friendly, Authentic, Cheerful, Dramatic, Corporate, Classy, Sophisticated, Fun, Smooth, Under Stated, Real, Confident, Comforting, Crisp, Dad, Dependable, Direct, Down to Earth, Dynamic, Educated, Engaging, Experienced, Funny, Gentle, Genuine, GenX, Happy, Honest, Informative, Intelligent, Mature, Mid-Atlantic, Modern, Natural, Polished, Powerful, Pure, Refined, Refreshing, Reliable, Rich, Seasoned, Smart, Soft, Soothing, Strong, Stylish, Talented, Trendy, Trustworthy, Versatile, Youthful,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Duncan can offer Scottish, Welsh, Irish (generic), German, Russian, Australian and South African accents as well as being skilled in the arts of creating a voice to match a character!
My Voice Experience
Duncan has lent his voice to many student projects, many audiobook narrations, book trailers, a video game (still in production) e-learning/corporate videos and an independent movie production. He also has some experience on stage at an amateur level.
Studied under Melissa Moats for 5 years (continuous and ongoing) at The Voice Actors Studio in Henderson, Nevada.
My Studio Equipment
Professional recording booth, Rode NT1-A mic, Presonus preamp, Twisted Wave on Mac. Also have access to ISDN and Source Connect.
Unknown - Click here to ask Duncan White
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Duncan White by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Duncan White is a Standard subscriber.
• Duncan White was last active on Voice123 308 days ago