raspy, low, soothing, perfect promo, rugged, damaged
Damaged, Masculan, Rugged, Full, Booming, Deep, Raspy; good for promos
Damaged, Rugged, Warm, and Deep; good for narrations/trailers
Damaged, Rugged, Raspy, and Dramatic; good for trailer
Warm, deep, sexy; good for commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Long Beach, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern American, Surfer, Scottish, British, Military, Drill Sergeant, Sunday Sunday Sunday, Monster Truck Rally voice
My Voice Experience
In the past I've done VO for Redwing Boots' BOA lacing system online campaign, promos for NASCAR's Jimmy Johnson's video game Anything with an Engine", Announcer of the Year 2010, 2011, & 2012" on wwwderbynewsnetwork.com by the roller derby community, live voice of Harley-Davidson and Jack Daniels.
During my time as on air talent at WMFS in Memphis, TN I received extensive VO training. I am currently under the VO instruction of Joyce Castellanos.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Sterling ST51 Condenser mic run through a ZoomR16 board using Cubase for editing.
I also have access to a full professional studio.
The years I've spent in the live events community has taught me how to not only speak but, be heard. The people skills picked up along the way have helped get whatever the message of the day may be across to those within ear shot. I take those experiences and apply them to my VO's giving an organic and tangible sound to my words.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dumptruck Stroupe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dumptruck Stroupe is a Standard subscriber.
• Dumptruck Stroupe was last active on Voice123 94 days ago