deep toned gravitas to lighthearted comic
I am a natural baritone voice, but can range from tenor to bass tones. I know how to characterize voices to fit the script setting, so I can be useful for anything from technical audio books to comical commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Country, Hillbilly, absurd British accent, Mid-Western American, Chicago (Bridgeport Mafia accent)
My Voice Experience
I have done many types of voice work, from recordings for local seminar presentations, to short PSA'a for local organizations, to the recording of original songs for public display.
Unknown - Click here to ask D.T. Strickland
My Studio Equipment
A private studio on my property, but outside my home, which I use for audio and video recording and editing. I use a Mac G4 with Garage Band and Imovie. I also use an HP with Pinnacle Studio. I use an analog 4-track as a pass-through with the digital Garage Band software that allows me some interesting flexibility.
I am a performing singer/songwriter guitarist. I also write fiction shorts with a sci-fi and/or historical twist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact D.T. Strickland by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently D.T. Strickland is a Standard subscriber.
D.T. Strickland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
D.T. Strickland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
D.T. Strickland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. D.T. Strickland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.