Warm, friendly, soothing, radical, offbeat, fun
I have a warm, soothing, friendly and trustworthy voice, but I have also performed character work, and offbeat, radical projects. My voice is ideal for educational and presentation work as well. I have a creative, hard sale approach for commercial projects, or I can do testimonials or sound like an expert. Original, Guy Next Door vibe!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Idaho, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform decent, but more comical than realistic British, Irish, Italian and Scottish accents, as well as soft country or crazy hillbilly. My Indian accent isn't bad, either.
My Voice Experience
Performed narration work for many educational and training videos, documentaries, public service announcements and commercials, presentations, and some outdoor television shows.
Washington State University
WA Small Business Development Center
Department of Defense
WSU Pesticide Education Program
Shiloh Outdoor Productions
Washington State Cooperative Extension
The Harvest Haunt
Character Work for...
Dog Patch Humane
WSU Food Science
I have a Bachelor's/Maser's in Film and Television production, and have been performing narration work for over 20 years.
My Studio Equipment
Depending on the project, I use Marshall MXL mics, fed into a preamp and recorded using a Zoom H4N, or by using a firewire interface, directly to computer, recorded through Adobe Audition. My turn around rate is extremely fast.
I am an experienced writer and communicator. I am a freelance video producer with over 25 years of professional experience. I can also edit radio and television spots.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Drex Rhoades by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Drex Rhoades is a Standard subscriber.
• Drex Rhoades was last active on Voice123 297 days ago