Smooth, Calming, Friendly, Character voices
Character voices. Warm, comedic, friendly and compelling. Great for commercial's and documentary Narration. Believable and smooth for audiobook Narration. Clear and crisp for IVR and elearning. Smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
• English - Scotland
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Newcastle dialect or Geordie as in Ant and Dec, General American Accent. Old wise wizard, story teller
My Voice Experience
I have a friendly, assured and slightly quirky quality to my voice. I have a soft northern accent and I've got a great range for character voices well suited for Gaming, Animation or Commercial. My smooth and laid back manner is perfect for documentaries, explainer and e-learner videos.
My projects have included voice of God, documentaries, commercials and audiobook productions, including children’s books.
Drawing on my musical background, I also work closely with singers and songwriters, adding vocals for jingles and demos.
I have my own professional home studio, and I'm available via Skype: drew.campbell227 or ipDtl and at a UK studio of your choosing.
Previous clients: Kia, Carling, John West, Voline, Essential Festivals, Morocco Travel, Peru Travel, Belaruskali, Lanzet, Accenpi, GEICO, RAIN International, ITIL, Continent
Unknown - Click here to ask Drew Campbell
My Studio Equipment
I have a purpose built fully sound proofed and acoustically treated studio with 24bit/192khz recording equipment:
T.C Electronics Impact Twin audio interface with 2 quality pre-amps with phantom power
Behringer near field 24bit/192khz monitors
2 professional studio condenser microphones (Rode NT1 and Rode NT1a)
Studio mic filter
Running Cubase 7 recording software on a Intel Core 2 Duo 3.3 Windows 7 Ultimate PC and 27" iMac
Audio and video editing as well as over dubbing.
Music recording and producing.
Audio book editing including adding music.
Vocals main and backing arrangements.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Drew Campbell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Drew Campbell is a Standard subscriber.
• Drew Campbell was last active on Voice123 90 days ago