Warm, genuine, non-announcer, conversational, real
My voice is warm, deep in resonance, friendly, trustworthy and draws you in with gravitas. Sincere. My reads can be the guy next door or the person you trust when you first meet them in the street and is always the person you want to keep listening to. Easy going, smooth and steady reads that are easy to listen to and non-announcery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am an actor: for film, television, stage and voiceover. My training as an actor has prepared me for voiceover work. In addition to acting training, I have studied voiceover extensively for several years in Los Angeles. I have studied at Kalmenson, The VoiceCaster, MJ Lallo Productions and with Keri Tombazian. I am dedicated to providing the best possible read for you and your clients and have developed the skill set to deliver.
I have a Bachelor Degree in Theatre from Indiana University.
My Voice Experience
I love what I do. I absolutely love it. After studying, coaching and some good ol' fashioned hustling I am here ready to help you with your project.
I have recorded several commercials for workshops, classes, etc., done looping sessions, as well as material for several theatre productions here in Los Angeles.
I am an active member of the voiceover community and attend workshops and workout groups several times a year.
I have studied with several teachers and schools in the LA area: Kalmenson and Kalemenson, MJ Lallo Productions, The Voice Caster, Jeff Howell and was the only student of the famous and beloved Keri Tombazian.
I also do weekly workouts with VoiceTraxx in Studio City.
In addition, I perform and workout with the Ghost Road Theatre Company where I recently finished an extensive improv workshop.
My Studio Equipment
Able to provide fast and professional reads quickly. I have a fully working professional voiceover studio which enables me to deliver within 24hrs or sooner.
Satisfaction guaranteed. I am friendly, hardworking and know that time is of the essence.
ISDN line is available and can also do phone patching.
I am a friendly, hardworking guy from the midwest and look forward to working with you.
I can think fast on my feet, am flexible and absolutley love what I do.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Doug Sutherland by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Doug Sutherland is a Standard subscriber.
• Doug Sutherland was last active on Voice123 31 days ago