Friendly, Dark, Mysterious, Energetic, Wry
Deep and resonate for trailers and promos
Natural and guy next door for commercials
Funny and offbeat characters for animation
Serious and gritty for video games
Warm and professional for documentaries
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
San Bruno, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, Yoda, Simon Bar Sinister, Charles Montgomery Burns, Senior Citizen
My Voice Experience
Throughout 2006 I was in Radio Connection where I was an intern at 95.7 the Fox in Fresno, CA under program director Andrea Carter. Since May of 2008 I have been studying at Voicetrax SF in Sausalito, CA under Samantha Paris, Thom Pinto, Candi Milo, Dave Fennoy, Townsend Coleman and many others.
I did a couple of years of drama in high school and also did drama for two semesters at Fresno City College.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio with good MP3 mono sound quality.
Unknown - Click here to ask Doug Perryment
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Doug Perryment by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Doug Perryment is a Standard subscriber.
• Doug Perryment was last active on Voice123 28 days ago