When he speaks, it’s an event®
Bass baritone with a seasoned edge.
Seriously sexy to comfortingly caring to astoundingly energetic for commercials.
Embracing, mature and authoritative for narration.
Tempered enthusiasm and captivating for training and presentations.
Punchy personality for voice tracking.
Subtle shades of storyteller for audiobooks.
Cunningly creative and wildly versatile for characterization.
Attractively aggressive for promo and imaging.
Suspenseful salesman for trailers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characterizations include: Monster Truck Guy, The Mayor, Skull Commander, Nick, AA, Bad Robot, Boris, Prime Minister, Colonel, Deadpan, Director, Emotional Wreck, Gnome Lord, Nasal, Old Woman, Schlep, Substitute Teacher, Constriction and many more.
My Voice Experience
When he speaks, it’s an event®
Doug de Nance is an established voice artist, skybox announcer and on the floor host of live events across the globe – most notably for monster truck shows! His signature strength and vitality, from bold to intimate, makes every message he speaks…an event.
Working from professionally equipped private and portable studios, my voice versatility has served hundreds of projects. With voice work ranging from commercials to promo and imaging to narration to animation, some recent clients include Fed-Ex, Wal-Mart, Standard Life, United Safety, Taco Time, Monster Jam and Much Music along with cartoons like Viper’s Creed and Deltora Quest.
Relevant Education includes:
UCLA voice over program, 2010
Columbia School of Broadcasting
Mount Royal College, Public Relations
Certified Advertising Agency Practioner, Institute of Canadian Advertising
Certified Sales Professional, Canadian Profession Sales Association
Consistently schedule time for voice workshops, teleseminars, podcasts, books and courses
Retain professional private voice coaches (NY, LA)
My Studio Equipment
Avalon M5 mic pre amp
Sennheiser MKH 416
Genelec professional studio monitors and sub
AKG K 340 headphones
Custom built booth
As child actor, I developed my vocal abilities early through singing and learning to project from the stage. In my early teens, I was awarded a select audio-visual internship in an exclusive three year program. Beginning as a radio disc jockey in 1979 and going full time into production in 1981, commercial “act-vertising” and voice work versatility soon became and continues to be the foundation of my voice work success.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Doug De Nance by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Doug De Nance is a Standard subscriber.
• Doug De Nance was last active on Voice123 31 days ago