Warm, fresh, captivating, clear, upbeat, natural
Warm, fresh, captivating , clear, upbeat and natural describe my voice. People have said it's easy to understand what I'm saying and that I have a nice tone. It's a gentle voice but also firm and with purpose. I've also been told that my voice can be sweet, sultry and saucy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American East Cost accent (I grew up in CT) but I can also speak spanish and have been told I have great pronunciation and sound like a local (mexico/south america)!
My Voice Experience
I am a systems trainer and a singer, song writer and music producer. For system training, I not only develop all the content and scripts but also implement them. I've been doing this since 2010 and absolutely love it! System training is pretty boring and can be dry so you have to make it amazing and the feedback I get from folks, is that I do just that. I keep people engaged with my voice. When I meet new people, they tell me that they just 'love my voice!'.
I've been singing and doing music all my life and in the last few years I have delved into the world of electronic music production. It's been quite the ride and I'm enjoying every bit of it!
- I did plays growing up in the states (up to High School), including several monologues.
- I was trained as a classical pianist and also played in the band/marching band.
- I have a BA in Pscychology from Univeristy of CT with a minor in Spanish.
- As the Global Systems Trainer, I've been on seminars learning how to engage users, use intonation, and how to keep audiences engaged, etc.
- 1:1 training with a voice coach (for my singing).
My Studio Equipment
I have a full fledged music studio and can deliver high quality recordings and bespoke musical arrangements.
I am easy to work with and very professional. I make it a priority to have fun in my work and deliver high quality results, no matter what! I just love doing voice overs and being in this line of work (voice/performance). Do let me know if you have any queries.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dorna Khorramzadeh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dorna Khorramzadeh is a Standard subscriber.
Dorna Khorramzadeh does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dorna Khorramzadeh was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dorna Khorramzadeh does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dorna Khorramzadeh was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.