Chinese no accent, bright, sweet, expressive
Native Mandarin Chinese female voice with no accent, perfect pronunciation. fluent English speaker with slight Chinese accent.
warm, deep and expressive for narrations; fun, energetic and attractive for commercials; clear, smooth and professional for business trainings; convincing and engaging for presentations.
good voice actor who can perform a variety of emotions in different ages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Chinese - Mandarin
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern Chinese accent, Northeastern Chinese accent, Beijing Chinese dialect, Sichuan Chinese dialect, North America English with Chinese accent, British English with Chinese accent, China Central Television (CCTV) female anchors, etc.
My Voice Experience
• TV news reporter (Mandarin) since 2008;
• TV news anchor (Mandarin), editor in chief, news writer, and voice over since 2007;
• Mandarin voice over for Barefoot Season One, a lifestyle documentary that explores Canada’s historical and cultural roots;
• Mandarin voice actor for mini dramas in “News Detox”, a weekly 30-minute show broadcast globally on a major Chinese TV network;
• Mandarin voice over for TV commercials including restaurants, auctions and etc.;
• Bilingual IVR, voicemail, and phone systems;
• Bilingual kids story telling.
I am an award winning journalist who has over 6 years' experiences working in a global Chinese TV network where I received voice over and story telling and writing training.
I was an award winning singer in my university back to China. I have been doing recitation, singing and performing since young and the related trainings I received in middle school and university have laid foundation for my later career.
I particularly understand kids' behavior and emotion due to my training in Early Childhood Education.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Rode Podcaster
Computer: Macbook Pro
Software: Soundtrack Pro, Final Cut Pro
I have access to better equipment for higher quality voice over if needed.
Use Final Cut Pro & Sound Track Pro for video and audio editing;
TV news anchor, editor in chief, reporter, editor;
Live stage performance host, producer;
English-Chinese translation and interpretation;
Early childhood educator;
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry;
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Doris Wen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Doris Wen is a Standard subscriber.
Doris Wen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Doris Wen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Doris Wen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Doris Wen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.