Soothing, Authoritative, Lyrical, Resonant
There is a difference between voice-over and voice-artist. The voice artist delivers a performance that is unique, memorable, and high value. I am a voice artist that loves all genres. Each job is my only job.
My natural vocal timbre is richly colored and resonant. I can modify the color, dialect, inflection and intention to create a wide variety of characters or effects.
My readings are nuanced and I bring a unique sensibility to my craft.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Ventura, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: North American, British Isles and variations, French, German, Indian, Italian, Asian, Eastern European
Impersonations: All the standards.
My Voice Experience
I have been working as a regional actor/voice-over artist and singer for over 30 years. My training is classical. I have performed in over 150 productions across every genre, from opera to radio commercials.
I have been a producer and technologist for most of my career, and spent several years teaching voice at a major university.
Studied voice at CSUNorthridge - 1980's
Studied Privately with Georgio Tozzi, Elisabeth Parham, Charles Rowe
Taught studio voice, ethnomusicology, Intro to Western Music, Intro to Musical Theatre at Wright State University, Dayton OH
My Studio Equipment
PC Based studio. Dedicated digital recording deck.
Audacity - open source recording platform
Microphone - Blue Yeti
I am also a professional project manager.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Don Warrick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Don Warrick is a Standard subscriber.
Don Warrick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Don Warrick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Don Warrick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Don Warrick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.