clear, confident, warm, friendly, likable, Dad
Natural, Truthful, Clear and Personable
- Vibrant and Fun, with a lighthearted attitude
- Firm and Direct with a strong voice of authority
A voice that your listeners can trust and relate to.
A likable Dad, family man, confidence without arrogance.
Authoritative, Serious, Strong, Emphatic
Authentic, Genuine, Honest
Conversational, Natural, Real, Pleasant
Expressive, Energetic, Engaging
Inviting, Friendly, Refreshing
Professional, Intelligent, Trustworthy
Soothing, Sympathetic, Gentle
Warm, Caring, Comforting
... but ALWAYS Clear and Relatable
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Oklahoma, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unaccented American English, Southwest, Texan, Oklahoman, Midwestern American, Southern American, Italian American, Uppity Aristocrat, Upper class, refined, farmer, rancher, cowboy, strong voice of authority, gentle reassuring comforter, relaxed and genuine, sterile and direct, vibrant and excited, humorous boring drone, meditative, peaceful, deep and smooth jazz radio, melodrama heroes and villains
My Voice Experience
“Don Reece is the kind of voice talent that every director wants: someone who gets it, who's listening, who can get it done quickly and move on!” (Marc Cashman)
“An impressive voice… truthful, clear, friendly and natural. You will like him!” (Bettye Zoller)
Some of my recent experience includes voicing a 25 episode training series for a medical non-profit, narration of a feature length documentary, an App for Facebook and a hypnotic meditation for a DVD.
My training and experience in music lead me to hear the melody of a phrase, bringing words to life in a memorable way! More than just 'recorded words,' I communicate meaning.
My many years of experience in public speaking and leadership have honed my ability to engage the listener, communicating with a refreshing sense of friendly honesty.
You will be pleased with quality work that communicates your message! Versatile, Directable, Easy to work with!
Personal Coaching - Marc Cashman, Bettye Zoller
Many specific training classes: Recording/Editing, Commercial, Narration, Medical Narration, eLearning, Telephony, Audiobooks
Studied Radio/TV at Baylor University
Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in Music & Theology
Many years producing and directing dramatic programs for churches, providing narration; directing choirs and orchestras.
My Studio Equipment
microphone: Rode NT1a condenser, Audiotechnica AT2020USB+, Apogee MiC
interface/pre-amp: Focusrite Scarlett, M-Audio Fast Track Pro
studio monitors: Rokit KRK PR5G2
headphones: Sennheiser HD-280
software: Sound Forge, Audacity
Most commercial projects can be completed in my studio within 24 hours of being assigned.
TV/Radio Commercials (national, regional, local), Corporate Training & Narrations, Educational & E-Learning, Website voice overs, Phone Messaging, Phone prompts, Direct response & infomercials, Retail, Medical, Political, Podcasting, Auto and Car spots, Animation and Character work, Audiobooks, Documentaries
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Don Reece by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Don Reece is a Standard subscriber.
• Don Reece was last active on Voice123 12 days ago