Casual, Confident, Mature + Dry Sense of Humor
I am best-known for my confident, authoritative news reporter sound, but I am also a character actor. And I take direction!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Voice prototype: Jodie Foster
Voice match: Jane Lynch, the AT&T lady
Accents: New York/North Jersey Italian-American/J.A.P., Southern Appalachian, Valley Girl
My Voice Experience
15 years on-air experience including CNN and ABC Radio
Recent film credits include: "MOM" (title role as the voice of a home appliance control hub), "Papamundi" (on-screen interview with filmmaker), "Meet the Hitlers" (on-screen school teacher/for release in 2014)
Kalmenson & Kalmenson, Burbank, CA
Foundations 1 & 2, Animation, Demo Prep
Defense Information School, Ft. Harrison, IN
Voice & Diction, Basic Broadcasting and Electronic Newsgathering
University of Westminster, London, UK
BA (Hons) in Photography, Film and Video
My Studio Equipment
Samson C03 condenser mic
Behringer Xenyx Q502 USB mixer
Adobe Audition software
Journalism & broadcasting (expert)
Winner of numerous Edward R. Murrow awards
University instructor (Beijing, PRC 2007-2011)
Semi-professional drummer and percussionist
Originator of the character "Retired Wonder Woman"
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Donna Renae by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Donna Renae is a Standard subscriber.
Donna Renae does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Donna Renae was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Donna Renae does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Donna Renae was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.