natural or quirky; straight reads or charactery
Versatile and a terrific mimic. That's me. My voice can be warm and straight-forward for narrations and corporate presentations or quirky, sexy, silly or "sales-y" for commercials. My background as a character actress also enables me to create fun characters from little kids to teens to soccer moms and little old ladies. I've even played animals and inanimate objects! Whatever you need, you've got with me.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
US Southern, US Western, US Midwest, Brooklynese, Bostonian, British, Irish, Italian, French, Eastern European. Also, numerous odd, funny, strange, silly, wacky and scary accents and dialects for all kinds of characters.
My Voice Experience
Aside from my TV, film and stage work, my background includes lots of voice-over work for numerous businesses and production companies across the country. From commercials, promos and audio books to documentaries, phone prompts, corporate/educational films, ESL recordings, character voices, singing ---I do it all. I’m well-versed in technical and medical language and humorous fare is indeed my forte, so I tend to lend a warm, genial touch to other material as well. My current clients range from small operations to Fortune 500 companies and I'd welcome the chance to add your company to my esteemed list.
I've studied acting in New York City at The Roundabout Theatre and taken numerous voiceover classes from leading teachers and mentors all over NYC. I have a BA in Music from Montclair University where, in addition to voice, I studied piano, cello and traveled the country earning over 100 awards in public speaking and oratory.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT2-A mic, quiet studio, Cubase editing system. Clients tell me they like the sound quality and service.
I'm a terrific clean reader, great with commercial copy, straight narrations and character voices. I have an extensive medical narration background so I'm well-versed in big words with lots of Xs, Ys and Zs. I am an accomplished pianist and singer---perfect for jingles and I can write them too. I've written, arranged and performed in venues all over the USA. Hear me sing w/my a cappella group, The Decibelles,
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Donna Coney Island by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Donna Coney Island is a Standard subscriber.
• Donna Coney Island was last active on Voice123 60 days ago