Don Kohri Voice Talent
Find me on the web at http://donkohri.com.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call me directly: (215) 356-9759.
I have a mature, professional, genuinely believable voice for e-learning and explainer work.
For corporate assignments, I have a confident, executive-sounding American adult male voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Greater Philadelphia Area, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Don Kohri
My Voice Experience
A skilled voice over talent, I bring years of experience to each project. I truly understand that voice over is more than just a great read. It's delivering the highest quality audio product to enhance my clients' business, on time and on budget.
Whether you are looking to produce a commercial, a sales video for the web, an internal presentation, or even your company's automated telephone attendant, I can bring any script to life. Or even help write that script.
Here's a partial list of my clients:
Jobe's lawn and garden products
Joseph Schlitz Brewing Co.
Oscar Mayer Foods
StowAway2 Cargo Carrier
Trimble Navigation, Ltd.
I have a BS in Journalism.
My early career progressively-responsible positions at advertising agencies including:
• J. Walter Thompson Company
• Foote, Cone & Belding Advertising
• Ketchum Advertising
• Thomas Advertising
My Studio Equipment
Don has a complete home studio, including:
* Marshall MXL 2006 microphone.
* Focusrite Scarlett digital audio interface.
* Adobe Audition recording software.
During my years in advertising I developed, presented and sold creative concepts to clients hoping to improve their business. This background helped me truly understand the power that the spoken word can have on a viewer or listener. That understanding has now carried over to my voice over career, making me keenly aware of the emotion in every script, and helping me to lift the words off the page.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Don Kohri by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Don Kohri is a Premium subscriber.
• Don Kohri has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours