Warm, deep, energetic, enthusiastic, calm
Male voice with voice age range 20-35. Primarily British and North American English. Native of Poland. Graduate of English at Marie-Curie Skłodowska University in Lublin. Best for commercials, IVRs, informational and instructional reads.
Capable of several English accents:
- American (Southern States accent, Brooklyn, American-Italian),
and impersonations including, but not limited to:
- Several South Park characters (Cartman, Butters, Mr. Garrison, Mr. Slave, Chef, Canadians)
- stoner/ surfer
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Dominik Twardowski
My Voice Experience
- Voice of internet commercials for Empik,
- VO for an indie movie trailer,
- Several radio and television commercials,
- Kids' stories (Jan Brzechwa's "Little Red Riding Hood", "The crow & the cheese")
- Edgar A. Poe's "The Raven" in English and Polish.
Why not listen for yourself?
On top of that I play with my skill - write, voice over, edit and add music for commercial spots. Just for fun. Examples of such amusing entertainment can be found below (not submitted to DI radio).
- Singing lessons,
- Voice emission classes during college,
- Reporter for Radio Freee (Lublin, Poland) + speech therapist sessions,
- Dubbing workshops in Film Factory Studio, Warsaw
- VoiceOver workshops with Maciej Jabłoński, Warsaw.
My Studio Equipment
By default I work from my home studio equipped with CAD Audio AS32 Acousti-Shield 32, a CAD t.bone SC450USB and Adobe Creativity Suite.
- Story telling
- The power of song
- Sales pitch (retail sales experience)
- English phonetics course in college
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dominik Twardowski by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dominik Twardowski is a Premium subscriber.
• Dominik Twardowski has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours