Everyman. Baritone with a bit of a rasp.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Beautiful Downtown Short Pump, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
My Studio Equipment
Doctor Dub's custom digital studio features equipment by Yamaha, Rode, Dell, AOC and other industry-leading manufacturers.
Sound Forge and Cubase prepare your audio files for transmission.
The studio recording environment is custom-tuned to deliver high quality audio that is consistent and predictable. This contributes to delivery of your voiceover solution on time and produced to your specification.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bill "Doctor Dub" Heltzel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill "Doctor Dub" Heltzel is a Standard subscriber.
• Bill "Doctor Dub" Heltzel was last active on Voice123 70 days ago