Versatile, accent and character specialist, warm
An extremely versatile and talented voice actor who is 100% bilingual and handles a variety of accents over both english and spanish. A warm, authoritative and cultured voice and strong reading skills for technical and business terminology. Knows his way around the studio and takes direction well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Talented voice actor specializing in Spanish Neutral and English with hispanic accent, with multiple accent capabilities: like
english with french, spanish, italian, chinese or indian accents.
Regional spanish with central american, mexican, argeninean, chilean, colombian, cuban or peruvian accent.
International spanish with strong texan accent, french, italian, chinese, japanese.
My Voice Experience
In front of a microphone since I was three years old, acted in various commercials while growing up, like Pepsi, Quaker Oats and others. Developed acting skills during 6 years in school drama club with roles in various plays. Took a few years of proffesional singing lessons as a founding memeber of the Bell Canada Choir. In the last few years I have dedicated my time to voice overs, through seminars, voice coaching, crunch sessions at a local studio with professional audio directors and a lot of hard work.
Recently 2011 have done work for the following companies, among others:
Nikon Cameras (Latam Neutral Spanish)
Equifax (Latam Neutral HR Training)
BB&T National Bank ( New Customer Welcome Package )
State North Carolina (Various)
Murphy Brown - Pork Industry (Institutional Training Videos-Sync)
Academy of Arts College, Graphic Design
San Francisco State University, BA BUSADMIN
Bell Canada Choir Founding Member
TV ad acting for Pepsi, Nestle and others.
MC work for Bell South International
VO Success Workshops - 6 week seminar
VO Crash Course - DEMO Production
Voice Coach bi-weekly sessions
My Studio Equipment
High speed internet access
Mic Sure PG42
MBOX 2 Mini
I have an important business experience in sales and marketing for fortune 500 companies in the US and Latin America that allows me to better understand the clients needs and specifications.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact D.O. Cathcart by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently D.O. Cathcart is a Premium subscriber.
• D.O. Cathcart was last active on Voice123 8 days ago