Folk Blues soulful emotional
Soulful emotional sincere passionate sexy fun
Excellent diction good for professional presentations etc
I am also listed on Vox
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English ( classy cockney ) French accent, american accent
My Voice Experience
I got into music through experimenting with various writing forms such as poetry playwriting and
I am passionate about creativity experiment and adventure and since following my creative talent I have given a showcase of my original music in April "008and been asked to do a follow up perfomance on the strength of this the same club and another professional club on the strength of that. Who would have thought that I could do that at 49.
I am a poet I have got things to say and I want to express those things as creatively and artistically as I can through the medium of song storywriting and playwriting etc
I enjoy working with children and did a French and music day in a local school teaching the children a simple french song I had written and also some traditional ones-it was fun and it went well. I am up for doing it again and I the kids are too
I want to experiment with music and voice in as many forms and fields as possible and am looking for likeminded creatives
I am an intelligent multi-talented versatile and creative. As well as working in the business contexts described below I have sought to further my singer and literary talents through singing and performing when I can. I have made encouraging beginnings with a showcase in 2008 of my original music. I would like to spend more time working in the sphere of performing arts and am available for voice overs extra work and business presentations. I possess confidence clarity and can quickly adapt as required to various roles so I hope you will give me a call.
Higher Education & Training.( Current UCAS Score:165 credit points)
2008 CIW ( web design course with Skills Train Uk-completion due by end 2010)
2006 Proofreading Certificate- Publishing Training Centre
1998 Higher Qualification in Technology.ACCP Approved-with Skills Train UK: Distinction
1994-1995 UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER
GRADE 111 CHINESE; FRENCH AND CHINESE LITERATURE( 45 UCAS points)
1993-1994 UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS: HNC IN CHINESE AND POLITICS( 120 UCAS points)
1992 OU: BA FOUNDATION IN SOCIAL SCIENCE: DISTINCTION
School Education TUNBRIDGE WELLS GIRLS GRAMMAR
1978 A Levels: English A , German B( oral A), French B ( oral A)
1976 O Levels: 9 Subjects: 4 A Grades, 3 B Grades, 2 C Grades
My Recent Work History-: Temporary and Self-Employed work
November 2008 to present School Voluntary work; voluntary music performances
July 08,Nov. 08 Temporary Competition Auditor for Promoveritas
Auditing various promotions round Kent.
November 2007- June 2007 Running my own independent music project
Recorded demo folk blues album and performed At the Grey Lady Tunbridge Wells April 20th 2008
12/2005 to January 2006 Temporary Christmas Retail for DCK concessions
30/04/2005 to 31st May 2005 Temporary Accounts Manager Clayton Training, Chiddingston Causeway, Chiddingstone.Kent
6/10/2004 to 30/04/2005 Circulation Executive for KHL Publishing, Wadhurst
Successfully prepared data to deadline for BPA audit, increased magazine circulation & over target December 2004. Assisted with successful Bauma China exhibition, proofreading banner , loading Chinese data, creating forms
02/05/04 to 31/08/04 Temporary Operations Administrator
Eaton Williams Service, Edenbridge:
17/02/04 to 02/05/04
Ltd, Surrey: telemarketer
12/02/04 to 13/02/04 Temporary Telephone Researcher
David Lewis Consultants, Tunbridge Wells,Kent
Key Experience in the Electronic Publishing IndustryMarch 2000-Jan 2003 Account Manager, for LexisNexisUK
• Managed an account base of over 1000 Corporate, Government and Media Clients.
• Successfully assisted the mass-migration of clients onto a totally new product interface by year-end 2000 achieved by intensive letter and telephone campaign targeting 1000+ corporate customers
• Increase in account revenue from£ 1,000 ,000 £2,0000,000 Pounds was achieved by account swot analysis, telephone and customer facing meetings to conduct account review and needs analysis. Analysed and utilised sector specific information ( industry trends, competitor analsyis then drew up business proposals appropriate to customers’ specific needs
• Undertook training on Legal and Corporate database products and then Demonstrated a range of new financial and media information products across a range of market sectors: media, government, banking , corporate legal.
• Exceeded New Business and Retention Targets in 2002- Improved sales ability by completing Lyons Sales Training Course in-house. Delivered a competitive intelligence presentation.
Sales Administrator for LexisNexis Europe (Jan.1999 to Feb 2000)
• Working on an in-house CRM customization Project by gathering requirements for the user interface for a Pivotal CRM system,preparing workflows and giving feedback on system performance.
• Assisting Y2K Upgrade Project by preparing and sending out mail-shots
• Processing Corporate Customer Support Enquiries by phone and mail.
• Providing full administrative back-up for the whole UK Sales Team
• Customer facing role via telephone-, first point of contact for all subscribers
• Contract processing, raising ids, sending out information, assisting with search queries
Excellent written and oral French, basic German and Chinese
1995 MS Course: Training and Business Factory, Beckenham
1991 Sight and Sound Secretarial College, Charing Cross Rd, London
Keyboard Proficiency: 60 wpm
Previous Employment History covering period 1996-1998
• 1997-1998-Temporary Work retail and Office work while studying IT
Profile Agency Work: Asahi Seiko, Courier Newspapers, Max Barford.Christmas Work: Ernest Jones retail 1997; M and S Retail 1998, BHS Retail November 2005
• 1997: Temp. Centre Assistant for Kingshall Rehabilitation Centre, Penge
• 1996: Lead Tutor for Training for Jobs in High Street Penge
Interests and Hobbies Creating music,travel, reading, cycling, swimming, charity work
References available upon request
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Dido Walker
I pick things up by ear very quickly
I have excellent powers of mimicry so if you played me a tape and asked me to imitate a certain kind of voice I would be very well able to do this
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Dido Walker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dido Walker is a Standard subscriber.
Dido Walker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dido Walker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dido Walker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dido Walker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.