guy next door,character,wry,nerd,romance,techy,dad
Commercial, character, industrial and audio books. I can sound serious and professional for corporate training audio or announcers reading highly technical copy. Lots of guy next door voices too. Such as the friendly neighbor, confused shopper and more. My character voices range from silly, cartoony to grizzled old coots. Good also for intimate, romantic moods and two spots. Warm & fuzzy to clueless monotone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Participated in projects for national radio syndication programming as featured characters, side characters and background voices. In house spots for KROR.
BA in music, CSU Sacramento
Grad School CSU Northridge
Graduate of Los Angeles Broadcasters.
VO workshops with Jay Ginsberg, Radio Ranch, Jessica Gee, Louise Chamas, Bob Bergen, Bill Farmer.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools HD2 v9
Mic Pres: Focusrite ISA428, Rolls RP220
Compressors: DBX 160XT & 1046
Mics: Blue Kiwi , Sennheiser 416 & 441 , AEA R84 , Groove Tubes AM61, EV RE27, AKG 414 & D1000E, Sure 57
Mixer: Mackie 32-8
Plug-Ins: EQ, comp/limit, de-ess, spacial FX, time delay, pitch/time shift and more by Waves, Bomb Factory, Joe Meek, Amp Farm, Indigo, Digidesign and others.
Monitors: Alesis Monitor One, Sony sub
Amps: Bryston, Crown
My degree and background in music gives me special skills in selecting and editing music, composition and arranging, and I can add the saxophone to your project!. I've been producing nationally syndicated radio programming for 20 years for major radio networks such as Premiere Radio Networks, Cutler Productions, ESP, Babysitters Productions, Manngroup Radio Services and more. I've recorded and mixed over 4000 episodes of the nationally syndicated radio soap opera "It's Your World" for the Tom Joyner Morning Show and also contributed voices.
Personal interests include boating, cacti and alternative energy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dick Schroder by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dick Schroder is a Standard subscriber.
• Dick Schroder was last active on Voice123 115 days ago