Mid-Range Adult Announcer
Smooth, personable and expressive presentation for narrations, commercials and promos...upbeat to hyper for commercials...neutral/instructional for telco systems.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Raleigh-Durham, Charlotte, North Carolina, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
More than 30 years of the best radio performance training as air and production talent, beginning with New York City's "High School Of The Air", through major market radio stations in Boston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Dallas and group owners including RKO Radio, Clear Channel Radio, Beasley Broadcasting and CBS Radio. Successful evening personality across the country, mornings in St. Louis, Philadelphia, Greensboro/Winston-Salem and
morning fill-in Dallas. Production Director in Mobile, St. Louis, and from 1990 to 2009 in Greensboro/Winston-Salem for Beasley Broadcasting/Clear Channel Radio/CBS Radio/Curtis Media Group.
Production and performance skills enhanced by training from John Long, Michael Spears, and Bobby Ocean.
My Studio Equipment
Analog voice input/digital editing and processing/digital sound effects and music
Complete radio spots available...writing, to voicing through final production. Single performance/production or longer term services by retainer. Costs reasonable and negotiable, always professional and timely service
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dick Edwards by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dick Edwards is a Standard subscriber.
Dick Edwards does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dick Edwards was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dick Edwards does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dick Edwards was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.