flirting newlywed, practical mom
Think Debra Winger, Lauren Bacall or Holly Hunter. I can do deep and sexy, light and playful, scolding mom, little old lady, New York Yiddish. I have done radio news for years, so I can also do smooth documentary style for presentations or industrials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York Yiddish, Southern fried and southern belle, Cockney, cultured British, French (spent a semester in France in college studying more than pastry).
My Voice Experience
I've worked in radio for more than 15 years, doing commercials and promos, everything from Truitt's Grill and Chik-Fil-A to car dealerships to department stores to work-out centers to AMTC. I've done breakers for rock stations in Reno. I've also recorded medical industrials for hospitals while working in Hartford.
I have a Master's degree in communication from Ohio University, where I was a graduate assistant for student television projects. I've served as an instructor at AMTC (Actors, Models and Talent Competition), and currently teach workshops for the Legacy Theater in the greater Atlanta area.
My Studio Equipment
Marantz MP3 stereo recorder and Senheiser microphones, Adobe Audition 3.0 audio editing program and Cool Edit Pro program, extensive audio MP3 music library.
My recording system is portable, meaning I can grab ambient sound or interview people if you need them.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Dianna Kelly by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dianna Kelly is a Standard subscriber.
Dianna Kelly does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dianna Kelly was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dianna Kelly does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dianna Kelly was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.