Conversational, energetic, young, character range
Voice ranges greatly. Husky and gruff or very high pitched with lots in the middle.
More detailed examples are:
Young, energetic, conversational, fun;
Many various voices for changing dialog;
Able to change characters instantly;
Warm and inviting to draw a sympathetic audience.
Cool with short variance of pitch to draw in teenage audience;
Wide pitch adjustment ability to cause a humorous effect;
Able to alter pace of read to achieve effect.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cumming, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Jersey, English, Wealthy, High Society, Lisp, Nerdy, Hyperactive
My Voice Experience
Voice Over training with Deborah Richards.
Acting and training with over 7 years of experience.
Voice Over Coaching-Deborah Richards
TV/Film Acting Intensive-Ken Feinburg
TV/Film Acting Fundamentals-Dave Pileggi
Advanced Script Analysis-Rob Pralgo
Meisner Technique for Film-Vince Pisani
Cold Reads-Tom Thon
Film Studies for Actors-Tim Donner
Commercials-Dave Pileggi, Kris Redding, Bob Harter
Character Study & Script Analysis-Marilyn Atlas
TV/Film Auditioning-George Pierre, Ken Feinburg
On-Set TV/Film Training-Ken Feinberg, Bob Harter,
Della Cole, Rachel Glenn
Scene Study & Auditioning-Jen Rudin, Margie Haber
Hosting & Teleprompter-Christine Pullara
Master Actor’s Training-Jeremiah Bennett
Improv-Patrick S. Young
Musical Theatre-Travis Smith, Renee Hannah
Theatre-Koko Chalfant, Lisa Lemay, Jennifer Malone
My Studio Equipment
Acting for 7 years on stage, television and feature film.
High achieving student with 4.0 GPA.
Hard working and diligent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Diane Shepherd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Diane Shepherd is a Standard subscriber.
Diane Shepherd does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Diane Shepherd was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Diane Shepherd does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Diane Shepherd was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.