Authentic, warm, engaging with wry comedic timing
You can reach me on the web at https://www.dianehayesvoices.com/, email me at email@example.com or call me directly at 415.302.5093.
First and foremost, I’m a story teller and I would love to tell your story.
Your satisfaction is my #1 priority.
I’m versatile and very directable and will work with you until you get the read that you hear in your head.
I have an in-home studio to provide, timely, clean, consistent quality audio for your project.
I’m your best friend, a real mom and that funny sarcastic girlfriend with whom you share an inside joke.
My voice is also authoritative and professional for corporate presentations and the trusted expert you turn to for medical advice.
I’m also a Warrior, a Queen or that Sassy Southern Grandma to bring your video game, animation and cartoon projects to life.
Let's start working together today.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: West Coast, US Southern
Voice Qualities: Energetic, Fun, Upbeat, Warm, Friendly, Professional, Authoritative, Quirky, Conversational, Sensitive, Child-Like, Wry, Sarcastic, Authentic, Real, Sassy, and Confident
My Voice Experience
Background in theater and television acting, have worked in commercial production in the Bay Area for the past 20 years.
My education as a voice talent never stops.
In order to offer my clients the most versatility and value, I am constantly striving to diversify and hone my acting skills.
My educational experience includes:
- VOICETRAX: 7+ years at this amazing voice-over academy where I continue to take classes and workshops with Samantha Paris, Tom Pinto, Charlie Adler, Susan Blu and Bob Bergen to name of few of the top notch instructors. Studies included classes in commercials, narration, audio tours, animation and audio books to name of few.
- BATS Improv: San Francisco’s highly acclaimed improv company and school.
My Studio Equipment
I record in a professional home studio with industry-standard equipment.
I can support live client sessions through Skype, Source-Connect, Facetime or Google Hangouts. I offer 24/7 turnaround and can deliver files in MP3 or WAV (or other as specified by client).
NOTE: For an additional fee, I have full access to a studio and engineer.
I am a sales trainer, executive coach and professional speaker. Telling stories and helping people understand simple and/or and complex ideas is what I do. Let me help you tell your story.
I have worked for TV stations around the country including San Francisco, CA, Jacksonville, FL, Hartford CT and Tulsa, Ok.
I have over 20 years experience writing copy and producing commercials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Diane Hayes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Diane Hayes is a Premium subscriber.
• Diane Hayes has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours