E Learning, Documentary, Flash demo,sophisticated
My natural voice is typically middle class British. Can be fun and full of expression smooth and sultry, soft,serious,enthusiastic, convincing ,warm and trusting, always professional, capable of changing to suit project. I am self motivated and great at taking direction. Will always perform to my very best ability and work until it is exactly as you would like it!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British cockney, Royal British Ie The Queen, Princess Diana, Camilla. Any British Middle aged Female Can also do British French, Brigitte Jones, judi Dench,Victoria Beckham.
My Voice Experience
During my years as a teacher, I recorded hundreds of books for children and Adults with reading disabilities. During my voiceover career, I have performed on many Flash Demos and Website advertisements. I have been the British voice for numerous voicemails and on-hold messaging services. I have been successful in three Television documentaries for Australian TV. I was the voice for a London tour guide company and a History Museum in Paris. I have translated and been the voice on many French tourist sites. More recently, I have been the voice on 4 TV Commercials, completed E Learning programs available in Libraries all over the UK for Microsoft certification, completed a 6 month E Learning program for The Lean Thinking Company in Australia.
Bachelor in Education from the University of London.
Presenting Educational Seminars to University Students
Audio presenting workshop
Wave arts seminar
My Studio Equipment
MacBook Pro with software
286A Microphone Processor/De-esser
FastTrackUSB USB Interface/Software
Teknica AT4033CL Cardioid Condenser Mic
MicStdBoom Heavy-Duty Boom Mic Stand
PopFilter6 6" Pop Filter w/Gooseneck
Accoustically formed studio
I am a fun loving athletic woman who is very responsible. I have been a teacher for 25 years in the United Kingdom and the United States, before becoming a voiceover artist in 2004. I take a great pride in my vocation, performing to the best of my ability and getting projects completed professionally and to the required deadline.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Diana Ward by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Diana Ward is a Standard subscriber.
• Diana Ward was last active on Voice123 313 days ago