Warm, rich, caring, dynamic, articulate voice
Diana’s voice has tremendous versatility and range. Her voice is perfect for projects that require a professional, professorial or corporate dynamic as well as those that are suited for a more conversational, casual and natural read. She takes direction extremely well and can adjust her performance to your specific needs. Her vocal tones are warm and rich, generally in the mid to lower range.
Her background includes work on the stage and Diana places a strong emphasis on acting in voiceover. It’s not just about reading words on a page, it’s a performance and she can connect with the content and the message being conveyed to the listener.
Adjectives that could describe her sound would include authentic, articulate, genuine, natural, engaging and believable… No matter what the subject matter, she can make it sound tremendous and even more importantly – make it sound interesting!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British, French, German, Southern, African
My Voice Experience
Diana has extensive experience in voiceover that began when she wrote and produced commercial copy for radio stations and performed as on-air talent. Having written commercials for clients enables her to interpret copy effectively.
She is very experienced with:
Her clients include but are not limited to the following:
-New York Academy of Sciences
-Star HD Movies Direct
-Bipartisan Policy Center, Washington, DC
-Hyatt Regency Kaanapali
A full list of clients is available upon request. Diana strives to continually grow and improve as an artist so that she can provide the best product possible for each and every client.
Here is a link to my recent work:
- Private VO coaching with Marc Cashman, David Lyerly, Mary Lynn Wissner
- Numerous seminars and workshops on narration, video games, etc.
- Weekly workouts with other VO professionals since 2016
- BA History, University of California
My Studio Equipment
I have a fully outfitted professional studio from which I'm able to deliver high-quality, industry-standard sound.
Neumann TL102 microphone
Adobe Audition audio software
Unknown - Click here to ask Diana Gardiner
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Diana Gardiner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Diana Gardiner is a Premium subscriber.
• Diana Gardiner has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours