COnversational, Funny, Upbeat & Offbeat
My versatility and ability to take on the character of the read combined with the understanding of your target audience means I deliver a marketable piece of work. From bored teen to harried mom to sexy siren, and from edgy alternative rocker to sophisticated classical music connoisseur, I make your copy connect with your target audience.
What's more, that which used to get me kicked under the dinner table is now a major professional asset - I'm a mimic. So, whether you need an accent or an attitude, I will provide.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Scottish, Irish, Australian, Asian-Indian, Southern, Texan, California, Boston, New York, Canadian.
My Voice Experience
I'm co-owner of PiHole Productions, a voice-over service and audio production company located in Metro Boston. My clients include: The Boston Globe, Mall Radio Network, TNT Vacations, The Content Studio, Silver Oven, Park UltraLounge (Sacramento), MBarGo (Detroit), Avaland (Boston), Revolution Rock Bar (Boston), Felt Nightclub (Boston), Stolichnaya Vodka, J.C. Penney.
Broadcast announcer and audio producer for alternative, classic rock and classical music formats. Also, copywriter for terrestrial & satellite-delivered radio channels, print & web. They tell me I can sing, too.
My Studio Equipment
Mics: AKG 414
Cubase on Mac
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Diana Gannon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Diana Gannon is a Standard subscriber.
Diana Gannon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Diana Gannon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Diana Gannon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Diana Gannon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.