Sexy, Alto, Deep, Professional, Soothing
Narrations - warm and deep
Commercials - sexy and fun
presentations, etc. - smooth and professional
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can work with whatever people need. If I can't do it, I will learn how!
My Voice Experience
I've done radio for over 20 years, and have voiced many in-house production spots for my stations (KNOE, KAVS, KNAC). I have read live spots on the air. I have voiced commercials for an ad agency I worked for (Western International Media), I have done phone voicemail messages as well as on-hold messages (Friedman Personnel Agency, Niji Entertainment Group). I hosted a TV video show at KNOE-TV, so I'm comfortable announcing for television as well as radio.
I am always told by strangers and acquaintances that I should do radio or voiceovers - I guess I picked the right field to get into!
I have done a little of everything and am happy to put my talents to use for your project!
Took radio/tv/film classes at Northeast Louisiana University, with a 2nd major in RTF (my main major was in business management).
- KNLU-FM (1984-89)
- KNOE-AM/FM/TV (1987-89)
- KAVS-FM (1992-95)
- KRAB-FM (1995-98)
- KNAC (1998-present)
My Studio Equipment
I have Pro Tools. Audacity and Cool Edit Pro software programs with a standard microphone, pop filter, a Peavey mixer console and headphones connected to my computer.
I also have access to a fully-outfitted recording studio, Dungeon Studios in Los Angeles.
I've developed a reputation as a popular personality and although that is not necessarily relevant as a voice talent, my name does carry a little weight in the Los Angeles music market. Also, I have a reputation as a professional, detail-conscious, reliable worker, so you can be sure any project you give me will be done to your total satisfaction.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Diana DeVille by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Diana DeVille is a Standard subscriber.
Diana DeVille does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Diana DeVille was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Diana DeVille does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Diana DeVille was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.