Young, Joyful, Sultry, Soft, Appealing, Somber
Young, deep, joyful female voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian - Standard
Italian - Northern Italy
Dialect - Northern Italy
My Voice Experience
- IVR prompts, telephone systems, on-hold messages
- Voice recordings for local radios
- Voice recordings for private clients (for YouTube videos, instructional videos, e-learning videos)
- Translation and adaptation of scripts for voice-over/dubbing purposes
- Professional dubbing training course with Italian dubber Ivo De Palma, at "Filmdubsters" (Turin, Italy, 2012)
- Professional voice over course with Gary Terzza at Uptown Studios (London, 2011)
- Professional voice over course and Hudson voice technique with Steve Hudson at Voice Master International (London, 2011)
- PG Dip Audiovisual Translation (City University, London)
- BA Hons (2009) - Translation and Liaison Interpreting
Advanced School of Modern Languages for Interpreters and Translators (Università di Bologna, Forlì, Italy); Dissertation: Translation of an episode of the Russian sit-com "Moja Prekrasnaja Njanja", based on the American format "The Nanny", from Russian into Italian, in order to observe the local adaptations.
- Certificate of Business Russian (2008) - Pushkin State Russian Language Institute (Moscow, Russia)
- Diploma - Business Administrator and Foreign Languages Expert (2005) - ITC Lunardi (Brescia, Italy), technical business school. Tourism, business and foreign languages.
- Numerous language courses attended in:
* St. Petersburg, Russia (Institute of International Educational Programs - Politeknicheskij Universitet)
* London, England (University of Westminster)
* Edinburgh, Scotland
* Orlando, Florida, USA (University of Central Florida)
* Severna Park, Maryland, USA (Severn School)
* Mataró, Barcelona, Spain (Colegio G.E.M. - Fundació Privada)
My Studio Equipment
PreSonus M7 condenser microphone, PreSonus Audio Box, Studio One Artist recording software, Audacity 1.3 Beta recording software
I also offer professional subtitling services and translation/adaptation for voice-over and dubbing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Diana Battaglio by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Diana Battaglio is a Standard subscriber.
Diana Battaglio does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Diana Battaglio was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Diana Battaglio does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Diana Battaglio was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.