Warm, witty, fun, sweet, conversational, quirky, and comedic
A "cluster-buster" read, when you're tired of the cookie-cutter voice! I don't sound like everybody else and that can make your project stand out.
Funny Witty Whimsical Youthful Hip Warm Friendly Upbeat Caring Endearing Sweet Authoritative Convincing Professional Conversational voice for:
Radio, TV & Internet commercials, promos, corporate and industrial narration, IVR, on-hold, voicemail, GPS, documentaries, games, cartoon and character voices, talking toys, white-board animation, e-learning, explainer videos, training videos, tutorials, mobile app (Android & Apple iOS), and audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
USA, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sitcom "crazy" free spirit
Sarcastic Valley Girl
Whimsical kid's story time narrator
Cheerful, upbeat girl-next-door
1940s USO announcer
My Voice Experience
Over 20 years experience and training: professional on-camera hosting/presenting, commercial and film acting, voiceover. Highly experienced tradeshow and event product brand ambassador, with hundreds and hundreds of credits that contribute to my knowledge of marketing and branding needs. Comedy character specialist with a background in theatre, sketch, and improvisation.
Extensive private voiceover coaching with Chuck McKibben, former personal audio producer for Mel Blanc in Hollywood.
Also studied with Los Angeles-based Disney voice actress Louise Chamis (who coached Bob Bergen).
Studied vocal technique with Wenndy MacKenzie, professional singing and opera coach to many famous performers.
Studied Improvisation and Characters with Groundlings founder, Gary Austin.
My Studio Equipment
World-class audio processing equipment from Behringer and Sterling. DAWS: Cool Edit, Audacity, Adobe Audition, and Ocenaudio.
Extensive public speaking experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Devon McPherson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Devon McPherson is a Premium subscriber.
• Devon McPherson was last active on Voice123 2 days ago