Mature, Sexy, Relaxing, Business woman, characters
rich and sassy for commercials, official for reports and presentations, good comedic timing, melodic and hypnotic for relaxation exercises
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Proper British, Australian, Cockney, Southern charm, New Yorker, Bostonian, New Hampshire, Midwest
Characters: Mr. Spanish Man, Old Man, Cruella Deville, Villianess, Miss Spiegel (old lady teacher)
My Voice Experience
Studio recording artist, singer/songwriter, jingle writer, background vocals with various indie artists and great at finding harmonies. Worked on Caress Silkening Body Lotion ad.
Lead Singer of Sweet Little Bloodhound - "In Consideration for a Grammy" and available on itunes and Amazon website.
Drama major from University of California of Irvine, voice-over with Ruth Franklin, commercial class with Ed Barron, certified personal trainer- comfortable with anatomy
My Studio Equipment
Have various mics, Zoom 4N, minor in-house editing with Audition and Final Cut Pro and have access to a studio with vocal booth and Pro-tools. Can add music and bumpers, but would need to be negotiated and rights to be cleared if name brand song.
Performed stand-up comedy in NYC, has been singing professionally for over 20 years, worked on Wall Street for over 8 years, 14+ years in the customer service industry, and personal trainer for over 15 years. Confident writer and generally positive about life. Motivational speaker daily! Contributor to local sports fitness websites also to online reviews and blogs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Devlin Miles by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Devlin Miles is a Standard subscriber.
Devlin Miles does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Devlin Miles was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Devlin Miles does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Devlin Miles was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.