Dry, Quirky, offbeat, young, sincere, friendly
Warm, naturally forward and sincere voice for narrations and storytelling. Very comfortable with comedic timing and delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Received Pronunciation british, standard american, New York.
My Voice Experience
I was discovered by Grossman & Jack Talent as an intern and have since then started to pursue voiceover work. So far I've narrated commercials for a new therapeutic pillow (Partner Pillow) and a health and exercise iPhone app (Total WOD).
I have completed iO Chicago's improv training program and regularly perform improv every week. The same year I graduated from Columbia College Chicago with a degree in Film Production and Theater Performance. My background in online content is strong as I earned a paid Google partnership on YouTube for amassing a strong fan base since 2008. I wrote, produced, and performed in my own material where I received modest financial compensation from Google. I also study Stand-Up comedy with Comedysportz Chicago and bring my own experimental comedy to life on stage.
My Studio Equipment
Currently I record at home with an AT2020 condenser microphone and an M-Audio M-Track Plus recording interface connected to my 15" 2009 MacBook Pro.
I am a practiced comedy writer for web video with over 2 full years experience. Columbia College Chicago is where I also broadened my range writing more dramatic works.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Devin Sanclemente by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Devin Sanclemente is a Standard subscriber.
• Devin Sanclemente was last active on Voice123 218 days ago