smooth, rhythmic, soulful, rich, depth, urban
Smooth, warm, and compassionate radio sounding voice for narrations and public service announcements. Enthusiastic and vibrant for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform dialects from the U.S. Deep South, New England, Northwest, and Midwest areas. I can do a decent Godfather impersonation, and a pretty good Peter Griffin as well.
My Voice Experience
I rapped three verses about the anger of the Tibetan people for Fraternal House Publications in March of 2013. I recorded an intro track for a band's album impersonating the Godfather in April of 2013.
I did two TRE commercials for Mill Creek Pictures up in Vancouver, BC in June and November of 2013. One of which can be seen in an animated video at the URL below:
I have a certificate of Professional Recording Arts from the Los Angeles Recording School - Graduated October of 2008.
I am currently getting voice over coaching from Leslie Jane in Portland, OR.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a souped-up Mac Mini, Logic Pro, an Audio Technica 2020 large diaphragm condenser microphone, M-Audio BX5a Audiophile near-field studio monitors, a treated space, and a Stedman pop filter.
I can add sound effects and music to any project that needs it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Devin James by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Devin James is a Standard subscriber.
Devin James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Devin James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Devin James does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Devin James was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.