Welcoming., Natural, Assured
An engaging British female voice. Expressive, warm, smooth and sincere
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
While filming a TV quiz show a member of the production company suggested I had a great voice for voiceover work.
So when I won Cash Trapped, I acted on their advice and since then I have narrated four audiobookis, one a factual read about soap making, another a series of erotic short stories, and also a childrens history book for Pegasus For Kids. The forth, 'Letters To Eula' by Michael Bussa is a ghost story.
I have recorded various education training videos, documentary reads, a couple of games voiceovers and a fairytale style pre-wedding video as well as answer machine messages, and other reads.
Eight O'levels and a Management OND
I have acted for over twenty years in a variety of amateur stage productions playing anything from vicious old crones to sophisticated socialites and sing in a local band.
During the years that I have run my own beauty therapy business I have given many health and beauty talks to local groups and last year I attended Gary Terzza VOmasterclass .
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio and use a Behringer UMC22 Audio Interface with Midas Preamplifier with an SC400 large diaphram studio condenser microphone.
I use Audacity software.
Extensive acting experience over the past twenty five years in local theatre including narrating and hosting events.
I have been on a number of creative writing courses and am attempting to write a novel of my own set in New York.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Deryn Oliver by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Deryn Oliver is a Premium subscriber.
• Deryn Oliver has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours