Upbeat, sincere, fun, edgy, Guy Next Door, natural
Friendly, natural, fun, energetic, exciting, edgy, over-the-top. Funny and unique character voices for animation or gaming.
Story telling for narrations and documentaries. Informative but interesting and engaging on eLearning modules.
Hard-sell, soft-sell, medium-sell. Takes direction well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Medford, OR, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
USA Southern, USA "California surfer dude", Australian, Irish, Scottish, North Country USA.
My Voice Experience
My love for voiceover started when I began my career in radio in 1985. My area of interest was in CREATIVE and Voice Performance...to write, voice and mix commercials that "Stood out". Aside from writing and producing thousands of radio commercials, I've also voiced television commercials.
I've also voiced for several dozen e-learning modules and tutorials.
Recent clients include LG Phones, the American Bankers Association, Arvin-Meritor and Schering-Plough.
I take direction well and can offer a versatile, considerate and professional voice over service.
B.A. in Radio and Television with Double Minor in Theater and Spanish from Southern Illinois University, Class of 1988.
Certified Professional Commercial Copywriter (RAB).
Co-winner of Radio Voice-Over Category in The Ninth Annual Tri-State Advertising and Marketing Professionals ADDY Awards. Best Commercial 2003, Radio, Second Place, Oregon Association of Broadcasters.
My Studio Equipment
Custom Voice Booth with phone patch
Microphone: Rode NT1a
Symetrix 528 Processor
Adobe Audition 3.0 and 1.5
Audio posts to FTP
2005 Summit Creative Awards Broadcast Best of Show Gold Winner.
Owner of Wooly Bugger Productions, a full-service production studio offering voice-work for radio, TV, Flash Presentations, instructional information, phone on-hold services, script writing and imaging.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Derek Shetterly by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Derek Shetterly is a Standard subscriber.
Derek Shetterly does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Derek Shetterly was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Derek Shetterly does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Derek Shetterly was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.