Warm, Friendly, and Inviting,
Edgy and in your face,
Zany and Extreme,
Smooth and Sexy,
Energetic and Intense,
Happy-go-lucky Guy Next Door,
Cocky and Wild,
Fresh and Professional,
Geeky, Goofy, Funny,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I believe that if someone is looking for a particular dialect, they should find someone who actually has that dialect. That being said, I have stage experience with a litany of dialects. Some that I'm particularly comfortable are:
Bronx & Manhatten.
My Voice Experience
Started Podcasting in 2005, moved to Voice-Overs in 2008.
Self started & Self employed
B.F.A. in Theatre Performance from University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.
Lessons from Laura Riddle (2007-Present)
My Studio Equipment
Recording: MXL Studio 1 mic with Pearston PFN6 pop filter
Editing Software: Adobe Soundbooth & Adobe Audition
Export in .MP3 or .WAV
Easy Access to Local Studio//
-ProTools HD 8.0
-Tascam TM-D8000 Console
-Mackie HR824, JBL 2500 Studio Monitors
-Shure SM5B Microphones
-Audio Technica 4033SM & 4051A Microphones
-Alesis QS8 keyboard
-Gentner Phone Couplers
I am proficient in IPA, the International Phonetic Alphabet. It is a series of symbols used to denote speech sounds.
Musician 10+ Years - Guitar, Bass, & Vocals
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Derek Knabenbauer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Derek Knabenbauer is a Standard subscriber.
Derek Knabenbauer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Derek Knabenbauer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Derek Knabenbauer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Derek Knabenbauer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.