Friendly Canadian accent & characterizations
30+ years of painting pictures with my voice. I love audio books, explainers, e-learning projects and commercials!
Past clients include:
Yahoo Summer Sports
Foster Grant glasses
UCLA School of Engineering
Asia Pacific Investment Partners
True Moo Chocolate Milk
Jackson Financial Advisors
Ontario Drive Clean
Andy's Auto Wreckers
TechLink Building Trades
Book Titles include:
Minding HIS Business
The Anger Factor
The Ninja Mindset
The Growth Gears
The Wild Edge of Sorrow
Friendly neutral accent speaking voice with wide range. I can deliver well pronounced and interpreted scripts in a friendly, positive delivery.
I can do an effective hard sell with control and precision as well as a light whimsical delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
London, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English: aristocratic, cockney, liverpudlian, many others
French: Quebecois, French Canadian
Friendly speaking voice, authoritative read, soft sell voice, high energy, many impressions and characterizations!
Italian dialect, tough, pleasant, enthusiastic
Drag Racing hard sell
My Voice Experience
30+ years of voiceover experience, MCing, TV appearances,
Also, Television commercial work, voice talent, TV, message on hold, voice mail, video games, instructional videos, corporate presentations, audio books
In the trenches.....practice makes, well, more practice!
college, radio, television, freelance work, commercial production, writing skills, sense of humo(u)r!
My Studio Equipment
Quality home studio
I love what I do! I love to be challenged! Try me....
I'm a certified "gearhead" AND a motorcyclist. I use automotive, racing, technical phrases and terms with ease. Ask me about my drag racing read!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Derek Botten by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Derek Botten is a Premium subscriber.
• Derek Botten has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours