Educational narrator corporate friendly smooth
African American, Professional, educational, knowledgeable, friendly, serious, calm, even tone best for narrations, documentaries, corporate presentations, training, audiobooks, and similar genres. Also smooth, easy, jazz radio voice as well.
Familiarity with technical data based on background in internet traffic planning and capacity management with major telecom.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
None at this time
My Voice Experience
In the early 80's I was asked to do the voiceover for Southern Bell's Human Resources new employee intro to medical benefits slide presentation.
I was fortunate enough to participate in WIGO's (a local radio station) "Community Broadcast Network" program several years ago. It was a training program for the radio business. We recorded 15 minutes shows that were broadcasted at 1:00 a.m. once a week for six weeks. I did PSA and commercials, as well as performed as a DJ.
Over the years, hosted various events such as school talent shows.
Graduate - Voiceover Certification Program, Clayton State University, Morrow, GA 2012
My Studio Equipment
Porta-Booth Pro sound booth w/stand
AKG Perception 120 USB microphone
Blue "Yeti" microphone
Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Studio headphones
Adobe Audition CS6.5 recording software
Audacity recording software
Work performed on MacBook Pro
Recently retired, after 30+ years with AT&T. Recently signed up with VoiceoverCity - Atlanta networking organization. I am also currently working on my Creative Nonfiction certificate at Emory University. Aim to apply writing skills to producing copy for voiceovers.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dennis Young by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dennis Young is a Standard subscriber.
Dennis Young does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dennis Young was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dennis Young does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dennis Young was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.