Smooth, hip sounding, baritone, cartoon character
I deliver friendly, smooth voice-overs in a variety of tempos and feelings. I'm excellent at mimicing voices and I do some pretty great celebrity impersonations. I would describe my voiceovers as cool, hip and sexy. I can also do character voice overs as well as old voice services. I'm passionate about sports, Plus I have experience in message on hold. Listen for yourself!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Pennsylvania Dutch, Amish, Southern Draw, Canadian, Surfer Dude, Mexican, French, Australian
My Voice Experience
Most recently i've voiced several message on hold jobs. Past clients include Red Robin, Warner Brothers Records, Park City Mall, and many more. I'm new to voice 123 and I'm hoping this can further my voice talents. I'm passionate and hungry about sounding the way you need me to sound.
I attended the Broadcasting Institute of Maryland where they teach you to speak naturally but enunciate. I've spent a large part of my life standing in front of a mirror trying to nail those celebrity impersonations. Yep...I was that guy in school. I'm also a vocally trained singer.
My Studio Equipment
Electrovoice RE-20 mic with full vocal processing chain
I've learned most everything I know by listening to others and just paying attention to fine details. I feel as though my music and theater training has made a great impact on my voice over professionalism.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dennis Mitchell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dennis Mitchell is a Standard subscriber.
• Dennis Mitchell was last active on Voice123 190 days ago