warm, friendly, guy next door,agressive, hard sell
Can be the guy next door, authoritative, warm, friendly, sarcastic, laid back, trustworthy, firm, excited, agressive. I am often known for having a deep base quality, sometimes adding a little raspy voice as well, to sound strong and cool at the same time...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
In addition to my demo's that are posted, a can also do some specialty dialects such as "stereotypical redneck", weird/shifty old dude, nerdy gym coach, a "pukey" over the top strip club dj/hard sell kind of thing, a cartoon type of evil/maniacal/villain kinda thing...
My Voice Experience
I have been an on-air talent, as well as a voice over talent, for 12 years. I have done national and international spots, for radio and television, and a few for powerpoint presentations, informational/instructional dvd's, that kind of thing...
Some of my clients include,
Arizona Envirnmental Recycling
Grand Slam Hunts
Subaru Of Morristown
over 15 years of on the job training, utilizing my voice as my main source of income on a daily basis.
My Studio Equipment
I have a studio in my home, I mostly use an "Electro-Voice RE 20" microphone, and run it through a "Focusrite Platinum VoiceMaster Pro". I listen back to my work on "Yamaha Professional Studio Powered Monitors". I do my editing with Cool Edit Pro / Adobe Audition.
Unknown - Click here to ask Dennis Huff
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dennis Huff by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dennis Huff is a Standard subscriber.
Dennis Huff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dennis Huff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dennis Huff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dennis Huff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.