Deep, friendly voice. Can do character voices.
I offer a baritone voice, clear and crisp with the ability to be smooth and tender or to be "hard sell." I can do some impressions and character voices...an excellent Walter Brennan, Walter Cronkite, Walter Winchell, Jimmy Stewart, Charlton Heston, Keith Jackson, Rod Steiger, Casey Kasem and others. My voice works well for commercials, promos, documentaries, industrials, phone message systems, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do British, Irish, Mexican accents. I can do southern drawl, midwestern twang, Pittsburghese (otherwise known as western Pennsylvania dialect). I do an excellent old-timer, sidekick voice.
My Voice Experience
As a television meteorologist/staff announcer, I have read thousands of pieces of copy, over the years, in Joplin, Missouri, Evansville, Indiana, Syracuse, New York, Pittsburgh, PA, Topeka, Kansas and St. Joseph, Missouri.
I was the original spokesperson for Walmart, known then as Walmart Discount City. I also recorded tapes to educate pharmaceutical salespeople to listen to while traveling between jobs.
B.S. in Speech Communications. Certificate in Broadcast Meteorology. Have attended numerous workshops through AFTRA in voice-over work.
My Studio Equipment
I do have my own studio equipment.
Retired broadcast meteorologist. Also a performing ventriloquist. Good voiceover voice and good character voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dennis Bowman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dennis Bowman is a Premium subscriber.
• Dennis Bowman has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours