Professional, Sexy, Classy, Smooth, Character,
Warm & Deep,Smooth and Professional tone. Sexy, Fun and upbeat voice. Born in the North and reared in the South, with West Indian Heritage, has afforded me a great New York, Southern and Jamaican accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A New Yorker, Jamaican, Hispanic Accent
My Voice Experience
Reading sponsor ads after every Traffic Report for six (6) years has afforded me the opportunity of reading a vast amount of national spots on the fly and to convey the message just as if they were picturing on television, but it's radio.
Current Host for J# Jazz on JS108Atlanta - Mondays 1-5pm, Traffic Anchor for over 90% of Atlanta Radio Stations (several formats) & Sirius Satellite . Worked as Radio DJ for WVEE (V-103) in Atlanta, mainly filling in for the Quiet Storm.
Expert in Automated System Voice for 1-800 line for Bishop T.D. Jakes (1-800-BISHOP2) and instructional dvd's.
Voice Talent for several radio commercial spots such as: Helzberg Diamonds, Home Depot, Office Depot, Mrs. Winners, Dairy Queen, US Department of Transportation, just to name a few.
I've been blessed to receive the gift of voiceover au natural.
I have attended some webinar classes on perfecting movie trailers, tv & radio commercials thru famous voicetalent professional and teacher - Rodney Saulsberry.
Also through working at Conneticut School of Broadcasting, I was able to sit in on several classes and taught as well, which enhanced my skill sets.
Working in traffic, news and radio also enhanced my skill sets in delivery and reading copy in a short time span.
My Studio Equipment
Eurorack UB1202 Board
Dynamic Cardio Studio Mic
Sound Blaster XFI Sound Card
My worldly experience and diverse background, allows me to reflect that in my voiceovers. I can interpret copy and take direction quickly and accurately from the clients perspecive.
I have a West Indian background, can speak with Jamaican accent, New York accent, professional, playful, characters, etc.
I've done radio, t.v., traffic and news for over 10 years, reading copy along with each report live on-air, has rehearsed me to deliver great copy.
I get the "big picture".
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Denise Langshaw by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Denise Langshaw is a Standard subscriber.
• Denise Langshaw was last active on Voice123 317 days ago