Professional, Smooth, Fun, Sexy, Quirky Characters
I am a professional singer as well as a teaching artist and educational consultant. I am fluent in all musical genres and styles. I can speak and sing in all vocal ranges. I can speak and sing, with a script or guide, in languages other than my native North American English.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Carribean, Cartoons, Urban, Academia, Business, Quirky.
My Voice Experience
I have done commercials and promos for schools, youth organizations, church groups, non-profits, small businesses, independent record labels. Clients include: First-Park Baptist Church, Plainfield (radio promo-voiceover & music); Youth Arts Conservatory (radio promo-voiceover & music); New Jersey Performing Arts Center Ministers Council (video production & editing); Angel Wings Publications (blog/talk/radio promo-voiceover & music); 98.7 KISS-FM New York, (radio show theme music)
Studied music and voice at Rutgers University, Newark, and at the Jazzmobile in Harlem, NY. Studied Communications. English Major. Professional singer for 30 years.
My Studio Equipment
Yamaha & Mackie Mixers; TASCAM DA88; Lexicon Digital Effects Processor; HP & Sony Computers; Sony CD Burners; Lightscribe CD/DVD burner; Kurzweil & Yamaha Keyboards. . . Mics: Neumann, Sennheiser, CAD, Shure
Digital audio engineering and editing. Digital/film video editing. Photography. Desktop publishing. Business writing, prose and poetry. Proofreading.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dee Jackson Field by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dee Jackson Field is a Standard subscriber.
Dee Jackson Field does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dee Jackson Field was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dee Jackson Field does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dee Jackson Field was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.