Sensual, Editorial, Motherlly, Warm. Bitchy.
MY voice is Warm and Friendly. It is also Sensual and Alluring. It is also Narrative for Audio tape and Presentations. It is also informative for commercials that give factual information.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Carribean, Immitation of Mae West, Small child about 4 or 5 years of age male or female.
My Voice Experience
I began my voice-over training with Madaylne Wilde of RadioMagic website
I continued my learning with Joe Loesch of the Radio-ActorsPlayhouse.
In the Radio-Actor's Playhouse I performed in "The Carnival" Madame Zemora.
In the "Carnival, I was a Carribean, fortune teller. In Ali Podcast 1 and Tyler Perry podcast they were narrations giving tribute to these great men.
Madyln Wilde of Radio Magic
Joe Loesch of The Radio Actors Playhouse
William Williams of Aliso Creek Productios, I am still under his tutledge
My Studio Equipment
Protools, Logic Pro, Garage Band, Peak.
I also read for the blind in Manchester, TN. I record my voice reading the Manchester Times Newspaper and the Tullahoma News newspaper once a month.
I also enjoy reading to my family aloud as Joe Loesch my previois instructor told me that it helps me to make my voice stronger and to pronounce and enunciate words properly.
While driving I also read signs aloud for the same purpose of enunciating.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Deborah Williams by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Deborah Williams is a Standard subscriber.
• Deborah Williams was last active on Voice123 336 days ago